Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Journey into Blogging

It took me 2 years to turn on T9 texting - I'm ashamed to admit it but somewhere around the turn of the millenium, technology began to pass me by. Sure I joined the cell phone and digital camera crowd - but big deal, so did my grandparents.

I had to google the word Blog about a three years ago, I had no idea what it was. Google - everyone's fail safe to fall back on when you don't know the answer led me to a place where everyone seemed to know the answer and they weren't afraid to post and tell you about it - Wikipedia. It sounded like a some sort of vacation spot to me. I was amazed to discover that there was a place where the common knowledge of the human race was regarded as gospel truth. ( I have to admit that I was ahead of the curve on this one, as I got away with editing an entry on 'economics' and citing it in a term paper before my professor caught on).

So in an effort to catch up, (or at least not fall farther behind) and to keep in touch with everyone the best we can we are entering the world of blogging. We will try to keep everyone updated on our lives down here in red rock country. So feel free to swing on by when you get bored and all there is on tv is a 'Facts of Life' marathon. I promise we will be more entertaining than Trudy - hopefully.

No comments: